BE respects privacy rights, consistent with the privacy laws of the country of jurisdiction of its users and subscribers.
By using the Service, the Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that BE may access, preserve, and disclose his account information and any content associated with that account if required to do so by law or in good faith or belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, specifically in matters involving national security;
- Enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam);
- Protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of BE, its users or the public as required or permitted by law; or
- Extend data (including but not limited to customer profile, behavior and usage) to third parties contracted by BE for the purpose of product & service development, research and advertisement.
The Subscriber understands that the technical processing and transmission of BE services may involve (i) transmissions over various networks, and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks, devices or services.
The Subscriber also understands and agrees that BE may have access to his account and its content, and may suspend or terminate his account access and his ability to modify his account.